lauantai 22. joulukuuta 2012

Seattle

Moi!

Vihdoinki! Neljän kuukauden jälkeen pääsin käymään Seattlessa! Tehtiin koulun digital photo ryhmän kaa sinne "kuvausmatka" pari viikkoo sitte, joten kaikki kuvat on lähinnä sitä varten otettuja.

And because I've been here four months I decided that it's time to write in English too. I'm lazy and busy so there may be times when I'll only write in Finnish. But let's all hope it's not gonna happen too often! So about this post. I finally got to see Seattle! After four months! We did a field trip with digital photo class a couple of weeks ago so that's what most of the pics are for. 

083

Seattle skyline

084

100

105

112

120

125

126

133

134

137

152

Seattle's famous gum wall! It was disgusting! 

153

157

And of course I had to stick a Finnish gum on the wall.. hehheh

180

The world's very first Starbucks!

186

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti